Doucet offers civil engineering, geospatial, and design services for a full range of projects large and small, private and public. Our core capabilities include Land Development, Public Works and Water Resources, Transportation, Geospatial, Environmental, and Construction Management Services. With over 30 years in the industry, Doucet believes in creating a positive difference in the communities we serve. If you are looking for a company that values professional growth, family, and is a fun place to work, come join our team!!
Doucet is seeking a growth-oriented individual to complement our engineering team. As a Team Lead, you will work closely with all levels of management, technical team members, and construction leads. You will be responsible for the successful execution and completion of client projects.
(Must Haves) You’re a great fit if:
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering with P. E. License in the State of Texas
- 10+ years of project management experience
- You are a fully competent engineer in all aspects of a civil design project.
- You have leadership skills, including communication and collaboration, with the ability to direct technical staff in a team-oriented manner.
- You have a working knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- You are adaptable. Doucet is a fast-growing company with ambitious goals!
- You are detail-oriented and a quick learner.
- You are comfortable working with a team of A-players who are engaged and eager to learn from you.
- You are an excellent communicator with experience preparing and producing plan sets, Opinions of Probable Cost, and coordination with utility providers during construction plan preparation.
Duties and Functions:
- Leading staff in the design of residential and commercial land development projects
- Ensuring that projects are performed in a productive and profitable manner
- Maintain regular communication with clients
- Ensuring quality for all project deliverables
- Preparing fee proposals, tracking and managing project budgets, and invoicing
- Developing project work plans and scopes of work, along with providing project oversight and schedule monitoring
- Participating in proposal presentations and project interviews
- Routinely interacts with clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others
- Leads project meetings and makes presentations
- Represents the company in professional organizations and networking events
You’ll love our company if:
- You want to be part of a fast-growing, engaged company that is in business to “Create the Difference in the Lives of its employees, clients, and communities.
- You want a company that provides a clear path for advancement and understands the need for balance between your work and home life.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, generous paid time off and holiday pay.
- Doucet has a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and numerous additional benefits.
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience