Engineering Associate (EIT)
Doucet offers civil engineering, geospatial, and design services for a full range of projects large and small, private and public. Our core capabilities include Land Development, Public Works and Water Resources, Transportation, Geospatial, Environmental, and Construction Management Services. With over 30 years in the industry, Doucet believes in creating a positive difference in the communities we serve. If you are looking for a company that values professional growth, family, and is a fun place to work, come join our team!!
Doucet is seeking a motivated and collaborative EIT to complement our Land Development team. You will work closely with a group of experienced engineers with some of the the highest levels of expertise in the field. The opportunity to help grow your career and advance in the company is tremendous.
(Must Haves) You are a great fit if:
- You graduated from a college or university with a B.S. in Civil Engineering
- You have an Engineer in Training (EIT) certification or equivalent
- You have a desire to learn land development and/or public works design
- You have a working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D
Duties & Functions:
- Assists in the preparation of improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents, and permit applications for subdivisions, commercial developments, multi-family developments or public works utility, drainage, or roadway projects
- Assists in the preparation of engineering analysis and submittal calculations
- Performs plan drafting using computer-aided design and drafting software
- Meets utilization (billable hours) targets assigned by the company by providing support for ongoing client projects
- May direct the work of Designers and Technicians
- Helps other engineers with projects.
- Assist administrative staff with various tasks
You’ll love our company if:
- You want to be part of a fast-growing, engaged company that is in business to “Create the Difference in the Lives of its Employees, Clients, and Communities".
- You want a company that provides a clear path for advancement and understands the need for balance between your work and home life.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, generous paid time off, and holiday pay.
- Doucet has a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and numerous additional benefits.
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
Doucet is an equal opportunity employer
Submit your resumé to HR@doucetengineers.com by clicking the button below: