Survey Project Manager, RPLS - Geospatial
Doucet is seeking a growth-oriented individual to complement our Geospatial team. As a Project Manager, you will provide complete project management for our Geospatial Division projects and demonstrate team leadership as needed for a successful multi-discipline project experience. As an RPLS, you will perform professional-level production tasks and serve as the responsible authority in charge of assigned project staff, as well as perform QA/QC throughout each Geospatial project and report regularly to the Division Manager. You will help facilitate a collaborative environment and share project experiences in staff production approach. You will also explore business development opportunities and secure work for the firm.
(Must Haves) You are a great fit if:
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying or equivalent
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) actively practicing in the State of Texas
- 5+ years of progressive experience in surveying project management in residential/commercial land development and public works including final deliverable production of survey documents in a CAD environment.
- Experienced with client management, proposal preparation, proactive staff utilization and progress reporting.
- Experienced with boundary determinations, legal descriptions, geodetic and plane survey calculations, and quality review of geospatial deliverables.
- Experience with survey computations and platting using AutoCAD Civil 3D, and ArcGIS as well as field experience with GPS, Terrestrial LiDAR and conventional field equipment.
Duties & Functions:
- The Survey Project Manager will have responsible charge of all aspects of surveying projects assigned by the Division Manager.
- Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of government agencies and partner companies.
- Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and other staff members for survey projects.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments.
- Plan and develop surveying projects with unique or controversial problems, explore subject area, investigate and develop innovative concepts and approaches.
- Perform detailed research and refine sketches for deeds, maps, plats, easements, utilities and construction plans.
- Prepare boundary resolutions, legal descriptions, site calculations and reports.
- Perform control network analysis, conflict analysis and resolution adjustments.
- Perform QA/QC of daily staff production & all project submittals and manage assigned project tasks.
- Manage budget and project invoicing.
You’ll love our company if:
- You want to be part of a fast-growing, engaged company that is in business to “Create the Difference in the Lives of its Employees, Clients, and Communities".
- You want a company that provides a clear path for advancement and understands the need for balance between your work and home life.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, generous paid time off, and holiday pay.
- Doucet has a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and numerous additional benefits.
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
Doucet is an equal opportunity employer
Submit your resumé to HR@doucetengineers.com by clicking the button below: