Doucet & Associates, Inc. is seeking a growth-oriented individual to complement our Transportation team. As a Senior Project Engineer , you will work closely with all levels of Management, Technical Team Members, and Construction Leads. You will be responsible for the successful execution and completion of client projects. The opportunity to help grow your career and advance in the company is tremendous.
(Must Haves) You are a great fit if:
· You are a graduate from an accredited college or university with a B.S. in Civil Engineering.
· You possess a Professional Civil Engineer’s License.
· You have proven experience with 10 years minimum in roadway design transportation projects.
· You have a working knowledge of Microstation and Geopak. OpenRoads 3D is a plus.
· You are familiar with the roadway design for City, County, and TXDOT roadway projects.
· You can complete PS&E documents for transportation and roadway design projects with supervisory oversight.
· You are adaptable. Doucet is a fast-growing company with ambitious goals!
· You are comfortable working with a team of A-players who are engaged and eager to learn from you.
· You are an excellent communicator with experience preparing and producing plan sets, Opinions of Probable Cost, and coordination with utility providers during construction plan preparation.
· You have leadership skills including communication and collaboration, with the ability to direct technical staff in a team-oriented manner.
You’ll love our company if:
· You want to be part of a fast-growing, engaged company that is in business to “Create the Difference in the Lives of its employees, clients, and communities.
· You want a company that provides a clear path for advancement and understands the need for balance between your work and home life.
· Excellent benefits including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, generous paid time off and holiday pay.
· Doucet has a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and numerous additional benefits.
· Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
Doucet & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer