Doucet & Associates, Inc. is seeking a growth-oriented individual to complement our Water Resources team. As a Senior Project Engineer , you will work closely with all levels of Management, Technical Team Members, and Construction Leads. You will be responsible for the successful execution and completion of client projects. The opportunity to help grow your career and advance in the company is tremendous.
Project types and duties include hydrologic and hydraulic analyses including 2D and unsteady-state modeling, drainage improvement design, water quality & LID design, floodplain mapping, bridge and culvert hydraulics, riverine hydraulics, dam breach & PMF analysis, scour analysis, sediment transport analysis, local and regional stormwater impact and mitigation analysis, urban storm water management, master planning, and detention/retention design.
(Must Haves) You are a great fit if:
· You are a graduate from an accredited college or university with a B.S. or Masters in Engineering (or comparable technical degree).
· You possess a Professional Civil Engineer’s License in the state of Texas or obtainable within 6 months from start date.
· You have proven experience with 8-15 years experience in hydrologic and hydraulic analyses and water resources planning.
· You have a working knowledge of applicable software such as HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, EPA-SWMM, Bentley StormCAD, ArcGIS, AutoDAD, Civil3D, MicroStation, 2D modeling (RAS, XPSMWM, Innovyze InfoWorks ICM).
· You are adaptable. Doucet is a fast-growing company with ambitious goals!
· You are comfortable working with a team of A-players who are engaged and eager to learn from you.
· You have leadership skills including communication and collaboration, with the ability to direct technical staff in a team-oriented manner.
You’ll love our company if:
· You want to be part of a fast-growing, engaged company that is in business to “Create the Difference in the Lives of its Employees, Clients, and Communities".
· You want a company that provides a clear path for advancement and understands the need for balance between your work and home life.
· Excellent benefits including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, generous paid time off and holiday pay.
· Doucet has a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and numerous additional benefits.
· Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
Doucet & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer