Doucet & Associates, Inc. is seeking a growth-oriented individual to lead our Geospatial team in Austin. As a Division Manager, you will provide overall leadership for our Geospatial Division projects and staff to deliver successful multi-discipline projects. As an RPLS, you will provide professional-level supervision and serve as the responsible authority in charge of assigned staff, as well as perform QA/QC throughout each Geospatial project and report regularly to the Director of Geospatial Services. You will help facilitate a collaborative environment and share project experiences in staff production approach. You will also explore business development opportunities and secure work for the firm.
- The Geospatial Division Manager will have responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying and geomatics group (field and office) consisting of several field crews and supporting technical staff involved with public and private sector land improvement projects.
- Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of government agencies and partner companies.
- Plan, organize, and supervise survey crews, technicians, and other staff members.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments.
- Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
- Plan and develop surveying projects with unique or controversial problems, explore subject area, investigate, and develop novel concepts and approaches.
- Responsible for invoicing, staff utilization, collections, and revenue/profit goals for the division.
- Collaborate with other leaders to market and develop business for the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying or equivalent
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) actively practicing in the State of Texas
- 10+ years of progressive experience in surveying project management in residential/commercial land development and public works including final deliverable production of survey documents in a CAD environment.
- Experienced with client management, proposal preparation, proactive staff utilization and progress reporting.
- Experienced with boundary determinations, legal descriptions, geodetic and plane survey calculations, and quality review of geospatial deliverables.
- Experience with staff development and training.
- Experience with survey computations and platting using AutoCAD Civil 3D, and ArcGIS as well as field experience with GPS, Terrestrial LiDAR, and conventional field equipment.
Doucet is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with Land Development, Geospatial, Public Works and Water Resources, Construction Management, and Transportation Services.
Founded in 1992, Doucet has consistently “created the difference” for our Clients, Employees, and Communities.
Doucet offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan